Paste’s Live at Aloft: Seryn
Paste Magazine is partnering with Aloft Hotels to bring one-of-a-kind live performances to cities all over the country.
Admission is free, but RSVP online is required.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- TePheJez (Closed): changes weekly
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- One Eyed Penguin: $5 Enchanted Rock Bloody Marys / $5 Penguin Piss
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
See more events classified as:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day