Metalachi / Arm Tha Homeless
2709 Elm St. , Dallas, TX
Hailing from Hollywood California via Juarez Mexico, Metalachi is a musical/comedy stage show that blends the world of Spinal Tap and Cheech & Chong into an over-the-top stage spectacle. Metalachi has garnered worldwide acclaim for their unique brand of raucous humor and innovative musical mastery.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $3 select canned beers / $3 Firefly
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy