Dallas Wind Symphony: The Music of Downton Abbey
What would Lady Mary Crawley listen to at the concert hall? What would Mrs. Hudson sing along with on the radio? The early twentieth century was a golden age for British music, from folk songs to the classical concert hall, and we bring it all to you, from Grainger and Holst to the trenches of World War I. So dress for dinner at Downton and enjoy a unique musical evening with the Dallas Wind Symphony.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Dallas Wind Symphony (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day