Argentina Wine Festival Tasting and Dinner
1807 Ross Avenue , Suite 200 , Dallas, TX
$40 - $100
The event begins with a walk-around tasting of 14 wines from seven small production and family-owned wineries. There will also be hors d'oeuvres by Chef Kyle Barham and visits from winemakers. Admission from 5 to 7 p.m. is $40.
After the dinner, there will be a four-course seated dinner. It starts at 7:15 p.m. and costs $100.
For reservations, call Marque Strohlin at 214-580-7000 or email email@example.com
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy