Argentina Wine Festival Tasting and Dinner
September 11, 2013
1807 Ross Avenue , Suite 200 , Dallas, TX
$40 - $100
The event begins with a walk-around tasting of 14 wines from seven small production and family-owned wineries. There will also be hors d'oeuvres by Chef Kyle Barham and visits from winemakers. Admission from 5 to 7 p.m. is $40.
After the dinner, there will be a four-course seated dinner. It starts at 7:15 p.m. and costs $100.
For reservations, call Marque Strohlin at 214-580-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- RJ Mexican Cuisine: $4.00 Margaritas
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- Hoffbrau Steaks: $2 beer on tap
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $2 domestic bottles, $2 cosmos and appletinis, $3 calls, $3 schooners
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger