Food Truck and Wine Pairing
to 10 PM
3636 McKinney Avenue , #170 , Dallas, TX
This is not your average food truck event. In fact, you will be dining at Cork and ordering off a menu from The Crazy Pig complete with wine pairings to perfectly compliment the food. You order at the table, so there is no food truck line to stand in. Come join us on Wednesday, September 11, from 6-10pm. No RSVP required.
Pictured: An order of Bau Buns by The Crazy Pig food truck
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Arcodoro & Pomodoro Ristoranti Italiani: $4 12 oz. Moretti Birra, $5 Bellini, $6 16 oz. Moretti Birra, $7 Pinot Grigio, $7 Chanti, $7 Barbera, $8.50 well drinks / free finger foods
- McKinney Avenue Tavern: $1 off
- Dream Cafe: Half off French bottles
- Uptown Pub: $3 Up-ritas / $2.50 domestics / $4.50 wells
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to