27th Annual GrapeFest
to 10:30 PM
431 South Main Street , Grapevine, TX
GrapeFest is the largest wine festival in the Southwest United States. The theme for the 27th Annual GrapeFest is “Discoveries” and guests of all ages will find a variety of new wines, vendors, bands and more to discover and celebrate throughout the four-day festival.
On Thursday, admission is free all day, plus there is a wristband special from 5 p.m. to close for unlimited rides at the Carnival/Midway.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Press Box Grill: $2 domestic draft pints, $3 premium draft pints, $3 domestic bottles, $3 wells, $3.50 premium bottles, $4 glasses of wine, $8 domestic draft pitchers, $12 premium draft pitchers
- Tap-In Grill and Pub: $2.50 domestics / $3 Shiner Bock / $3.50 wells / $3.50 house wines
- Skybar Grapevine: 1/2 priced appetizers and drinks
- Esparza's: $5 margaritas and swirls
- Back Porch Grill & Tavern: $1.50 drafts, $2 wells, domestics & wine, $4.50 frozen margaritas
- Theater review: Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson will make you love leather pants
- Celebrate Shark Week in real life, in Grapevine
- Theater review: Runway Theatre plays Talking Pictures as a sincere drama with a dash of comedy
- Grapevine shop hosts royal baby watch party
- UPDATED: Grapevine Craft Brewery will open in April 2014