Elm Street Music and Tattoo Festival: Wig Party with Riverboat Gamblers / American Fuse / Mothership
Also featuring the Hanna Barbarians and Restavrant
September 12, 2013
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Sunset Lounge: $3 you-call-its
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Angry Dog: $2.50 domestics, $3.50 premium beers, $3 wine and $2.50 wells
- Adair's Saloon: Dom./Prem. pints - $2.50/$3.50
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- Review: Don't miss brunch at Kitchen LTO in Trinity Groves
- Before Miley's Dallas concert: She promises "every show is going to be different"
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue