An Evening with Mark Lamster
Join Dr. Maxwell L. Anderson, The Eugene McDermott Director of the Dallas Museum of Art, and Nate Eudaly, Executive Director of the Dallas Architecture Forum, for a discussion with Mark Lamster, the new Dallas Morning News architecture critic and professor in the architecture school of the University of Texas at Arlington. This discussion will focus on Lamster’s impressions of the built environment in Dallas - what is working, what could be improved, and how he plans to use his new positions to help effect change in Dallas.
Free. Reservations are recommend.
Photo of Mark Lamster by Andrew Bernheimer
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Mattito's (Coming Soon): $2 draft beer, $3.99 margaritas, free appetizers
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre