Thai Me Up Dinner with Paul Singhapong
September 12, 2013
3699 McKinney Avenue , Suite C319 , Dallas, TX
$60 - $80
On Thursday, September 12, Malai Kitchen will host the third in a series of “Thai Me Up” dinners featuring guest chef Paul Singhapong. Now retired, Singhapong has worked in top kitchens throughout Dallas and San Francisco and serves as consulting chef for Malai. He and host chef Braden Wages will team up to serve a family-style, five-course menu exploring Thai coastal cuisine highlighting traditional seafood dishes.
Pla Kung - Sweet Prawn, Mint, and Lemongrass Ceviche; Thai Mekong Shooter
Hoy Phing - Banana Wrapped Grilled Bay Scallops with Red Curry and Coconut; ’99 Meursault Chardonnay, Burgundy, France
Tom Yum Hua Pla - Hot and Sour Soup made with Fish Head; ’11 Livon Friulano, Collio, Italy
Kha Pong Dang Tod - Pan Seared Whole Red Snapper with Fried Corn Patty and Green Curry Sauce; 2004 Gevery-Chambertin 1er Cru Burgundy, Les Champonnets Vineyard
Koi Tod - Fried Coconut Tempura Bananas with Coconut Gelato; 2004 Dr. Pauley Reisling Spätlese, Mosel, GR, Bernkasteler Badstube Vineyard
Weasel Coffee, Vietnam
Dinner will begin at 7 p.m. and is priced at $60 per person with optional reserve wine pairings for an additional $20 per person (tax and gratuity not included). Reservations are required and seating is limited. Please call 214.599.7857 or visit www.malaikitchen.com to reserve.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Urban Taco: Thirsty Thursdays: Half off cocktails, beer, wine and appetizers
- Village Burger Bar: Half-price bottles of wine
- DISH Restaurant and Lounge: $2 off Specialty Cocktails; $3 all Call Drinks; $3 Domestic Beers; $4 Import Beers; Reduced Priced Select Appetizers
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $2 domestic bottles, $2 cosmos and appletinis, $3 calls, $3 schooners
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas