Thai Me Up Dinner with Paul Singhapong
3699 McKinney Avenue , #C319 , Dallas, TX
$60 - $80
On Thursday, September 12, Malai Kitchen will host the third in a series of “Thai Me Up” dinners featuring guest chef Paul Singhapong. Now retired, Singhapong has worked in top kitchens throughout Dallas and San Francisco and serves as consulting chef for Malai. He and host chef Braden Wages will team up to serve a family-style, five-course menu exploring Thai coastal cuisine highlighting traditional seafood dishes.
Pla Kung - Sweet Prawn, Mint, and Lemongrass Ceviche; Thai Mekong Shooter
Hoy Phing - Banana Wrapped Grilled Bay Scallops with Red Curry and Coconut; ’99 Meursault Chardonnay, Burgundy, France
Tom Yum Hua Pla - Hot and Sour Soup made with Fish Head; ’11 Livon Friulano, Collio, Italy
Kha Pong Dang Tod - Pan Seared Whole Red Snapper with Fried Corn Patty and Green Curry Sauce; 2004 Gevery-Chambertin 1er Cru Burgundy, Les Champonnets Vineyard
Koi Tod - Fried Coconut Tempura Bananas with Coconut Gelato; 2004 Dr. Pauley Reisling Spätlese, Mosel, GR, Bernkasteler Badstube Vineyard
Weasel Coffee, Vietnam
Dinner will begin at 7 p.m. and is priced at $60 per person with optional reserve wine pairings for an additional $20 per person (tax and gratuity not included). Reservations are required and seating is limited. Please call 214.599.7857 or visit www.malaikitchen.com to reserve.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Village Burger Bar: $1 off all bottled beer; $2 off all cocktails, wine and drafts
- Tate's: $5 Rye Manhattan, $5 Chimay White, $5 Chandon Rose Sparkling
- Komali: $2 mimosas / $5 premium bloody marys / $5 margaritas
- DISH Restaurant and Lounge: $2 off Specialty Cocktails; $3 all Call Drinks; $3 Domestic Beers; $4 Import Beers; Reduced Priced Select Appetizers
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Dallas): $5 Margaritas, $5 Mojitos, $5 Martinis, $5 select wines, $1 off all drinks
See more events classified as:
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?