Elm Street Music and Tattoo Festival: Oliver Peck’s 13 Tattoo Marathon
September 13, 2013
to 11:59 PM
2811 Elm Street , Dallas, TX
Oliver Peck’s infamous 13 Tattoo Marathon begins when Friday the 13th starts and continues until midnight that night. In 2008, Peck became the Guinness World Record Holder for completing the most tattoos in 24 hours and he wants to break the record. If interested in being permanently autographed by Oliver Peck and his team with the number “13”, bring $13 and skin canvas. Arrive early to avoid long lines.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Conspiracy Bar: $4 selected shots, $6.50 mojitos
- Lizard Lounge: $2 drinks and domestic bottles
- Adair's Saloon: Dom./Prem. cans - $2.50/$3, Dom./Prem. drafts - $2.50/$4, Dom./Prem. pitchers - $8/$11, Wells - $3
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas
- Press Box Grill: $1 off all draft beers
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger