Dia de los Toadies 2013: Toadies / Gary Clark Jr. / Dirty River Boys / The Burning Hotels / The O’s
Oil Boom / Baboon / The Cush / School of Rock's Dean's List
Tickets run $60 for both days. And you can get a Saturday-only ducat for $30, but you can’t purchase a Friday ticket without getting the two-day for $60.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Baboon (More About this Band)
Burning Hotels (More About this Band)
Oil Boom (More About this Band)
Toadies (More About this Band)
- City of Hate
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Jake's Hamburgers: $3 calls / $2 domestic bottles / $3 schooners / $2 cosmos & appletinis
- Poag Mahone's Irish Pub: $1.75 wells, $1.75 drafts
- Scat Jazz Lounge: $2.50 Texas beers, $2.50 domestic beers, $3.50 wells, $5 house martinis, $5 specialty martinis
- Chuy's: $2.75 domestic beers, $3.95 house margaritas, $7.50 house Texas martinis
- Ferre Ristorante & Bar: $3 drafts, $3 wells, $5 house wine
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"