Elm Street Music and Tattoo Festival: Bowling For Soup / Missile / Phantom Rockers / The Re-Mo’s
Also featuring Black Habits
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Bowling for Soup (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $$2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Maracas Cocina Mexicana: $3.50 Skinny-ritas, $3.50 Frozen Margaritas, $3.50 well drinks
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, $5 mojitos
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night