Electric Zombie Run
September 14, 2013
For this nighttime race, runners will have glow sticks to help them navigate the 5K course, which will be populated by zombies. Participants who finish in less than 35 minutes get survivor medals. Those who take longer get medals that say, "I was too slow. I am a zombie."
Runners can bring additional lighting decorations for themselves.
No children under 12 are allowed at this event.
8:15 p.m. - Line up for start
9:30 p.m. - Post-race party
9:45 p.m. - Costume and brain-eating contest
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
See more events classified as:
- Jazz band Snarky Puppy returns to DFW this week for first time since Grammy
- Mike Modano launched new craft beer in Denton
- Undead apply here: Electric Zombie Run seeks racers and zombies
- Theater review: The Color Purple at Denton Community Theatre lacks depth and direction
- Sky's the limit: Denton planetarium caters to young audiences this summer