to 7:30 PM
3600 McKinney Avenue , #100 , Dallas, TX
Every other Tuesday, join MAX's for a blind tasting of up to 8 wines with specially prepared bites by Chef Patrick where you can decide which wine ranks supreme. Tickets are just $15 per person and can be purchased day-of tasting at MAX's.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Komali: $2 mimosas / $5 premium bloody marys / $5 margaritas
- JR's Bar & Grill: $3.25 calls (premium and below, including domestic bottled beer)
- Bread Winners Cafe and Bakery: $1 off all wine, beer and cocktails
- Vino 100: Half price wine by the glass
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $4.25 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre