The ArtOfficial experience recognizes and celebrates Dallas culture through an array of cutting edge, progressive fine arts while creating awareness for both nonprofit and for profit organizations.
Enjoy a cirque show, live fashion show organized by Driven Magazine, live musicians, and tons of art, fashion and jewelry exhibitions all night while being provided bites to eat and a drink. Proceeds help nonprofits such as Art Hunger, Dress for Success, and ALS Association Texas Chapter.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Arcodoro & Pomodoro Ristoranti Italiani: $4 12 oz. Moretti Birra, $5 Bellini, $6 16 oz. Moretti Birra, $7 Pinot Grigio, $7 Chanti, $7 Barbera, $8.50 well drinks / free finger foods
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Saint Ann Restaurant & Bar: half-price bottles of wine priced $50 or less
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas,
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas