The Big Tex Choice Awards and How to Become the Fried Food Capitol of Texas
in The Dallas Morning News Reading and Games Room
Woodall Rodgers Freeway and North Olive Street , Dallas, TX
Senior vice president for the State Fair of Texas, Sue Gooding, discusses the Big Tex Choice Awards and how the State Fair of Texas became the Fried Food Capital of Texas. Since 1886, the Fair has been a major source of entertainment for millions as well as a powerful factor in the growth of Dallas. The 24 day event is held in historic Fair Park and draws visitors from across the country.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to