North Texas Giving Day
to 2 PM
5500 Caruth Haven Lane , Dallas, TX
North Texas Giving Day is an annual one-day DonorBridge-powered fundraising event that has pumped more than $35 million into the local community since 2009. Join Communies Foundation of Texas for on-site performances, visits from the SPCA and Dallas Zoo, food trucks for lunch, and the Home Stretch Party and CFT 60th Birthday Celebration.
11 a.m. - Lone Star Wind Orchestra Tuba-Euphonium Quartet
11:30 a.m. - Shakespeare Dallas performance in spoken word of Romeo and Juliet
Noon - Anita N. Martinez Ballet Folkloriko Mexican folk dancers
12:30 p.m. - Guitar Ensemble from Fort Worth Academy of Fine Arts performance
1 p.m. - The Singing Girls of Texas from Fort Worth Academy of Fine Arts performance
1:15 p.m. - Academy Dance Company of Fort Worth Academy of Fine Arts performance
1:30 p.m. - Junior Players will drum while presenting an African Reading
From 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., purchase food from Easy Slider, Ruthie's Rolling Cafe, Cup Cakin', and Tutta's.
Giving Day Home Stretch Party and CFT 60th Birthday Celebration:
From 8 to 10:30 p.m., there will be performances by Turtle Creek Chorale and other musical groups, food for purchase from Ruthie's and Tutta's, and complimentary Paciugo gelato along with a champagne toast.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Turtle Creek Chorale (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant: $1 off signature Gordon Biersch lagers and ales / $2 off all wines by the glass / $5 all ultra premium cocktails
- Luna De Noche: $4 house margaritas / $3 wells / $4 martinis / $3 house wines
- Park Tavern: $2 domestic bottles, half-off two-handed sandwiches
- Park Tavern: $3 domestic bottles, $3 Texas drafts, $3 well drinks, $3 house wines, $3 margaritas, $3 off Tavern Plates
- Blue Mesa Grill: $2.25 draft beer, $4 wells, $4 large blue margaritas, $4 mojitos, $4 martinis, $4 house wine, $4 sangria blue swirl, $4 sangria
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Q-and-A: The Grape's Danyele McPherson flips leftovers into staff's main course
- Renovated Stanley Marcus estate used to have orange Formica counters
- Do SMU students still care about Aaron Carter?