North Texas Giving Day
September 19, 2013
to 10:30 PM
5500 Caruth Haven Lane , Dallas, TX
North Texas Giving Day is an annual one-day DonorBridge-powered fundraising event that has pumped more than $35 million into the local community since 2009. Join Communies Foundation of Texas for on-site performances, visits from the SPCA and Dallas Zoo, food trucks for lunch, and the Home Stretch Party and CFT 60th Birthday Celebration.
11 a.m. - Lone Star Wind Orchestra Tuba-Euphonium Quartet
11:30 a.m. - Shakespeare Dallas performance in spoken word of Romeo and Juliet
Noon - Anita N. Martinez Ballet Folkloriko Mexican folk dancers
12:30 p.m. - Guitar Ensemble from Fort Worth Academy of Fine Arts performance
1 p.m. - The Singing Girls of Texas from Fort Worth Academy of Fine Arts performance
1:15 p.m. - Academy Dance Company of Fort Worth Academy of Fine Arts performance
1:30 p.m. - Junior Players will drum while presenting an African Reading
From 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., purchase food from Easy Slider, Ruthie's Rolling Cafe, Cup Cakin', and Tutta's.
Giving Day Home Stretch Party and CFT 60th Birthday Celebration:
From 8 to 10:30 p.m., there will be performances by Turtle Creek Chorale and other musical groups, food for purchase from Ruthie's and Tutta's, and complimentary Paciugo gelato along with a champagne toast.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Turtle Creek Chorale (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- Park Tavern: $3 domestic bottles, $3 Texas drafts, $3 well drinks, $3 house wines, $3 margaritas, $3 off Tavern Plates
- Kona Grill: $4 margaritias for ladies & $5 for guys / $5 cosmos / $7.50 sake bombs / $6 sake bottles / $3.50 Bud Light drafts / $4 Sam Adams / $5 select wines
- Genghis Grill: $2 wells, $3 house wines, $2 drafts, $3 Kirin, $2 domestics
- Shuck N' Jive: $1.75 Miller Lite and Bud Lights / $3 wells
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $1 off margaritas
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Photos: Sarah Jessica Parker shows off fancy footwear Sunday in Dallas
- New growler shop in East Dallas now open
- Purple Cow’s only remaining D-FW restaurant is now closed
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun