PARK(ing) Day Dallas 2013
September 20, 2013
to 7 PM
, Dallas, TX
PARK(ing) Day Dallas is an annual event where citizens, organizations, and businesses temporarily transform 40-plus metered parking spaces along Main Street into short term public “PARK” installations. Rather than parking a car, the metered space is used to promote human use and activity for downtown employees, residents, and visitors.
In addition, there will be live music all day at Pegasus Plaza and outside City Tavern.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- Ten Sports Grill: $2.50 domestics / $2.50 wells / $1 off premium drafts / $2.50 frozen drinks
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $7 "Waddle with a Sailor"
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger