PARK(ing) Day Dallas 2013
to 7 PM
, Dallas, TX
PARK(ing) Day Dallas is an annual event where citizens, organizations, and businesses temporarily transform 40-plus metered parking spaces along Main Street into short term public “PARK” installations. Rather than parking a car, the metered space is used to promote human use and activity for downtown employees, residents, and visitors.
In addition, there will be live music all day at Pegasus Plaza and outside City Tavern.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas,
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Green Room: $3 Domestics, $3 Wells, $3 WInes, $5 select appetizers
- Ten Sports Grill: $2.50 domestics / $2.50 wells / $1 off premium drafts / $2.50 frozen drinks
- Pastime Tavern: Ladies night: $1.50 domestics
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy