PARK(ing) Day Dallas 2013
to 7 PM
, Dallas, TX
PARK(ing) Day Dallas is an annual event where citizens, organizations, and businesses temporarily transform 40-plus metered parking spaces along Main Street into short term public “PARK” installations. Rather than parking a car, the metered space is used to promote human use and activity for downtown employees, residents, and visitors.
In addition, there will be live music all day at Pegasus Plaza and outside City Tavern.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Pastime Tavern: Cheap Beer Night: $1.50 Lonestar, Pearl, and Pabst Blue Ribbon
- Green Room: $3 Domestics, $3 Wells, $3 WInes, $5 select appetizers
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day