Deep Ellum Outdoor Market 2013
2820 Indiana Boulevard between Malcolm X and Crowdus behind Cafe Brazil
to 5 PM
, Dallas, TX
DEOM features local vendors who sell handmade, homecrafted, and vintage products. All vendors come from within 150 miles of DFW and feature wares ranging from clothes and accessories to books and records to jam and bread. There will also be live music.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy