The Killdares / Larry g(ee)
100 W. Abram St. , Arlington, TX
Levitt audiences are seated on open lawn seating on blankets and chairs. They are welcome to bring picnics, snacks and coolers with beverages, just no glass containers.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Killdares (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- UPDATEDx2: George Strait may end farewell tour at AT&T Stadium in Arlington June 7, 2014
- Jerry World sets sights global rodeo domination
- UT-Arlington will exhibit rare JFK photographs
- Really? The video screen at Jerry World is a "breathtakingly bad" idea?
- Are you ready for some football? Dallas Cowboys' kick off in free-to-the-public practice