10th Anniversary Community Festival
2600 Live Oak Street , Dallas, TX
The LCC will celebrate its 10th Anniversary with a Community Festival featuring the following local arts organizations in the Oak Farms Dairy Performance Hall: Alegre Ballet Folklórico, Booker T. Washington High School for the Performing and Visual Arts, Cara Mía Theatre Company, Anita N. Martínez Ballet Folklórico, Ollimpaxqui Ballet, and Tenochtitlán Ballet. The Community Festival will also include a concert with Los Morales Boyz as the opening act to a performance by the Grammy Award-winning Los Texmaniacs. Admission is free and open to the public.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Press Box Grill: $12 draft beer pitchers
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $3.50 margaritas, $4 wells
- One Eyed Penguin: $5 Enchanted Rock Bloody Marys / $5 Penguin Piss
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy