Carlin’s Cancer Battle Benefit Show
September 21, 2013
to 2 AM
1914 Greenville Ave. , Dallas, TX
Benefiting former local music promoter Carlin Stultz in her battle against Stage 3A breast cancer, friend and colleagues have come together to bring this show to help covered medical and personal expenses. Featuring seven bands including Tame...Tame and Quiet, pictured, who are reuniting for this show, the event includes Ape Hangars, Casa Magnetica, Notfugazi and more.
The event also features five DJs, raffle and art auction with works by Cabe Booth, Mark Shane Nelson, Richard Ross and Patricia Rodriguez.
Donations accepted at the door.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
New Science Projects (More About this Band)
Tame..Tame and Quiet (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling