Carlin’s Cancer Battle Benefit Show
to 2 AM
1914 Greenville Avenue , Dallas, TX
Benefiting former local music promoter Carlin Stultz in her battle against Stage 3A breast cancer, friend and colleagues have come together to bring this show to help covered medical and personal expenses. Featuring seven bands including Tame...Tame and Quiet, pictured, who are reuniting for this show, the event includes Ape Hangars, Casa Magnetica, Notfugazi and more.
The event also features five DJs, raffle and art auction with works by Cabe Booth, Mark Shane Nelson, Richard Ross and Patricia Rodriguez.
Donations accepted at the door.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
New Science Projects (More About this Band)
Tame..Tame and Quiet (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to