to 10 PM
100 W. Abram St. , Arlington, TX
Conserving, recycling, up-cycling, and going green is the focus for Arlington Parks & Recreation's EcoFest, happening all around the Levitt Pavilion from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday, September 21. The free annual festival includes vendors, demonstrations and classes, a children's area, and evening concerts by The Killdares and Larry g(ee).
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- UPDATEDx2: George Strait may end farewell tour at AT&T Stadium in Arlington June 7, 2014
- Jerry World sets sights global rodeo domination
- UT-Arlington will exhibit rare JFK photographs
- Really? The video screen at Jerry World is a "breathtakingly bad" idea?
- Are you ready for some football? Dallas Cowboys' kick off in free-to-the-public practice