Second Annual Dallas Food Truck Palooza
to 8 PM
6930 Alpha Road , Dallas, TX
Free - $5
Enjoy the best of DFW's gourmet food trucks, benefiting North Texas Food Bank.
Participating trucks include Bombay Chopsticks Indo-Chinese • Coolhaus Ice Cream Sandwiches • Cravetopia Bakery • Cup Cakin' Cupcakes • Easy Slider Burgers • Gandolfo's Deli • Mr. Snowie Gourmet Snow Cones • Nammi Vietnamese Fusion • Ruthie's Crepe Truck • Ruthie's Rolling Cafe • K-Wheelz Kosher • Simply Dosa Indian Food • Taco Party • The Bomb Fried Pies • The Butcher's Son B-B-Q • Tutta's Pizza • Beer & wine available
Free kids' zone to include multiple bounce houses for big & little kiddos, basketball toss, inflatable obstacle course, super slide, face painting, a magician, popcorn, cotton candy and more.
Live music by Vic Duncan, MerseyMen, BYO Musicians & The Zeppos (School of Rock)
Admission $5, kids 3 and under free. No pets, coolers or outside food.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Photos: Animal House moviegoers pull out paddles during Alamo Drafthouse showing
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Restaurant review: TJ's Fresh Seafood Market makes the heartiest lobster roll in town
- Nom nom nom: Nammi opens permanent restaurant inside Valley View