Munger Place Days: Street Festival and Craft Fair
September 22, 2013
Three bands will provide live music; seven food trucks will offer everything from whoopie pies to grilled cheese to Cajun fries; and a plethora of children’s activities will occupy the kids (including a bounce house, obstacle course, martial arts and arts & crafts). Plus Irish dancing, wandering clowns, a children’s pet parade, and dogs for adoption.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling