Kiss Me Kate
Combine Shakespeare’s “Taming of the Shrew” with Porter’s music and lyrics to get KISS ME, KATE an instant success with every cast and audience. This is a play-within-a-play where each cast member’s on-stage life is complicated by what is happening offstage. Musical numbers include Why Can’t You Behave, So In Love Am I, Wunderbar, Tom, Dick or Harry, Were Thine That Special Face, Too Darn Hot, Brush Up Your Shakespeare, I Hate Men, Always True to You (In My Fashion) and Another Op’nin, Another Show. KISS ME, KATE is fun, melodious and sophisticated.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Journey through dimensions with a clan of kids in A Wrinkle in Time
- Theater review: ONSTAGE's Assassins wilts, except for a few solid performances
- Theater review: The Civil War at Artisan serves up a musical tapestry and visual feast
- Theater review: Onstage in Bedford's rendition of Proof underwhelms
- Theater review: Artisan Theater Company's production of 42nd Street draws you in and lifts you up