In 1950’s Philadelphia, the Schneider brothers have big dreams for the family real estate business. Struggling against their own disagreements and rival companies, they want to build something that will last. However, when they hire a new secretary, she and her daughter Esther stumble upon long hidden secrets in musty files behind closed doors. In his World Premiere dark comedy, rising young playwright Sylvan Oswald explores a family foundation sinking into decay and the corrupted ties that bind communities.
Previews September 10th and 11th. $10. Includes drink specials at the bar.
Runs September 12-October 12.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy