September 25, 2013
In 1950’s Philadelphia, the Schneider brothers have big dreams for the family real estate business. Struggling against their own disagreements and rival companies, they want to build something that will last. However, when they hire a new secretary, she and her daughter Esther stumble upon long hidden secrets in musty files behind closed doors. In his World Premiere dark comedy, rising young playwright Sylvan Oswald explores a family foundation sinking into decay and the corrupted ties that bind communities.
Previews September 10th and 11th. $10. Includes drink specials at the bar.
Runs September 12-October 12.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
See more events classified as:
- Before Miley's Dallas concert: She promises "every show is going to be different"
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers