Peter and the Starcatcher
Peter and the Starcatcher, a grown up’s prequel to Peter Pan, is the innovative and imaginative musical play based on the best-selling novel by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson. A company of a dozen actors play more than a hundred unforgettable characters, all on a journey to answer the century-old question: How did Peter Pan become The Boy Who Never Grew Up?
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Photo of the cast by Jenny Anderson.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- Enchilada's: $1 off all drinks
- Arcodoro & Pomodoro Ristoranti Italiani: $4 12 oz. Moretti Birra, $5 Bellini, $6 16 oz. Moretti Birra, $7 Pinot Grigio, $7 Chanti, $7 Barbera, $8.50 well drinks / free finger foods
- Hoffbrau Steaks: $2 beer on tap
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to