2621 McKinney Avenue , Dallas, TX
Dennis Wehrmann from Franconia Brewing will bring a 200-year-old cask brought over from Germany of their freshly brewed Oktoberfest.
The keg tapping is at 8:30 p.m. Get a 24-ounce stein imprinted with the Blackfriar logo to keep for $15, which includes Franconia beer to fill it.
NOTE: This event has been postponed until September 26.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Urban Taco: Half-price select draft beers, $5 house margaritas, $5 house mojitos, free salsa trio with alcohol purchase
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Village Burger Bar: $1 off all bottled beer; $2 off all cocktails, wine and drafts
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $4.25 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?