Patio Sessions: Jeff Whittington
in Sammons Park
to 7:30 PM
2403 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
Local food trucks will be on site from 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. for concessions for purchase, and visitors are also welcome to bring their own food. The only alcoholic beverages permitted will be those purchased at the Center’s concessions stands.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- Mattito's: $2 draft beer, $3.99 margaritas, free appetizers
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $1 off all drinks
- Fedora Northern Italian: $5 pear martini, $5 glasses of red and white wine varieties
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to