Dinner with Guest Chef Juan Ramon Cardenas
3200 Darnell Street , Fort Worth, TX
Tour of Mexico Inside Out: Themes in Art Since 1990 begins at 6 pm. Dinner begins at 6:45 pm.
Juan Ramon Cardenas is the executive chef and owner of Don Artemio, the Five Diamond Award winning, upscale Mexican restaurant specializing in innovative Modern Mexican Cuisine as well as the owner of Villa Ferre, a special event venue that hosts up to 13,000 guests for weddings and corporate events. He is the former director of CANIRAC (National Restaurant Association) and pioneer of the Culture of Wine in Saltillo as well as Mexican Gastronomy Programs at the recognized, University of Technologic of Monterrey. Juan Ramon is recognized with the San Pascual Award as Top Chef in Mexico 2012.
Featured wines will be presented by Phillip Madden with Quintessa /Huneeus Wines.
$98 per person (tax and gratuity not included). For reservations, please call Cafe Modern 817.840.2157.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Fort Worth): $2 off drinks / $5 special cocktails / $5 wines by the glass
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Lucky Strike Lanes and Lounge: $2 Domestic Drafts, $3 Wells, $4 House Wines
- Pappasito's Cantina: $ 2.95 Bud Light and Miller Lite drafts, $3.95 $6 margaritas, half off Cuervo and Crown Royal shots / $5appetizers
- Chuy's: $2.75 domestic beers, $3.95 house margaritas, $7.50 house Texas martinis
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"