Taste of Grand Prairie 2013
to 8:30 PM
1600 Lone Star Parkway , Grand Prairie, TX
$5 - $10
More than 50 vendors will provide samples of the best they have to offer. There will also be a silent auction, prizes, and more.
Senior citizens hour is 4 to 5 p.m. It is open to the public from 5 to 8:30 p.m.
Admission is $10, $5 for seniors and students, and free for kids 5 and under.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Photos: In DFW show, Backstreet Boys take themselves way too seriously
- 11 ridiculous photos of the Backstreet Boys, just before their Dallas show
- So You Think You Can Dance tour waltzes through North Texas November 9
- Concert review: Monkees took crowds back to the glory days at Verizon
- Deck the halls with Donny & Marie this Christmas in North Texas