The Cure tribute band
September 27, 2013
1807 Gould St. , Dallas, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Le Cure (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas,
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, $12 buckets of beers
- Pastime Tavern: Cheap Beer Night: $1.50 Lonestar, Pearl, and Pabst Blue Ribbon
- Brooklyn Jazz Cafe (Closed): $1 drinks
- Absinthe Lounge: $2 drafts, $3 wells, $4 calls, $5 martinis
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas