2013 State Fair of Texas Opening Day Parade
, Dallas, TX
The free annual extravaganza features colorful floats, drill teams and plenty more to get you in the fairgoing spirit. It steps off Sept. 27 at noon from Houston and Main streets in downtown Dallas and ends at Main Street and Good-Latimer in Deep Ellum.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- TePheJez (Closed): changes weekly
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $3 select canned beers / $3 Firefly
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- Ten Sports Grill: $2.50 domestics / $2.50 wells / $1 off premium drafts / $2.50 frozen drinks
- Green Room: $3 Domestics, $3 Wells, $3 WInes, $5 select appetizers
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day