2013 State Fair of Texas Opening Day Parade
September 27, 2013
, Dallas, TX
The free annual extravaganza features colorful floats, drill teams and plenty more to get you in the fairgoing spirit. It steps off Sept. 27 at noon from Houston and Main streets in downtown Dallas and ends at Main Street and Good-Latimer in Deep Ellum.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Ten Sports Grill: $2.50 domestics / $2.50 wells / $1 off premium drafts / $2.50 frozen drinks / $3 top ten shots
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $3 select canned beers / $3 Firefly
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger