2013 Camp Craig Allen Fundraising Barbecue Cookoff
The 7th Annual Amateur BBQ Cook-off benefiting Camp Craig Allen hosted by Bass Pro Shops will be a two-day event starting Friday, September 27th, from 5 p.m.-midnight for ticket holders, and Saturday, September 28th from 10a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tickets for Friday night are $25, which includes a BBQ buffet dinner and $1,000 in casino chips. The Friday night kick-off party will have casino tables, live bands, cash bars, a live auction, and awards for for Best Margarita, Best Bloody Mary, Best BBQ Sauce, and Best BBQ Team Decoration. Friday night is geared a little more towards adults, so we recommend guests be 18+.
Saturday is fun for all ages with lots of activities planned including the BBQ competition, jalapeño-eating contest, kids area, a silent auction, live music, life-size Jenga and wheelchair sports. A $10 donation at the door gets you unlimited BBQ samples and fun for all ages.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Lightning caused fire that completely destroyed home in Coppell
- Celebrate Shark Week in real life, in Grapevine
- Theater review: Runway Theatre plays Talking Pictures as a sincere drama with a dash of comedy
- Dallas Cowboys' favorite Coppell Deli moving into adjacent building
- Grapevine shop hosts royal baby watch party