Slaughter House 2013
September 28, 2013
Slaughter House in Deep Ellum has 16,000 square feet.
$18 in advance, $20 at the door (cash only).
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- TePheJez (Closed): changes weekly
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- One Eyed Penguin: $5 Enchanted Rock Bloody Marys / $5 Penguin Piss
- Ten Sports Grill: $2.50 domestics / $2.50 wells / $1 off premium drafts / $2.50 frozen drinks / $3 calls
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger