2013 Fall Chefs Cooking Class Series
benefiting American Institute of Wine and Food Dallas/Fort Worth
to 1 PM
1010 South Pearl Street , Dallas, TX
$25 - $30
The American Institute of Wine and Food Dallas/Fort Worth Chapter hosts Saturday cooking classes with local chefs showing how to use local produce. Admission is $25 per class in advance, $30 per class at the door, or $110 for the whole series.
September 21 - Gilbert Garza (Suze Restaurant): The Inspired Chef
September 28 - Antonio Marquez (Lazaranda): Salsas & Moles: Where Everything Begins
October 5 - A.J. Joglekar (Dallas Chop House): Main Street Mise en Place: Satisfying Autumn Recipes
October 12 - John Franke (The Ranch at Las Colinas/Whiskey Cake/Velvet Taco): Down Home Cooking With a Twist
October 19 - Patrick Russell (Max’s Wine Dive): Pumpkins: More Than Just Pies and Lattes
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day