Big River: The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
Book by William Hauptman, based on the novel by Mark Twain, music and lyrics by Roger Miller.
This seven-time Tony Award-winning musical based on Mark Twain’s classic 1884 novel The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn follows rebellious teen Huckleberry Finn, as he sets off on an adventure with Jim, a runaway slave, down the mighty Mississippi. This Tony® Award-winning score includes such hits as “Waitin’ for the Light to Shine,” “Muddy Water” and “River in the Rain” from Fort Worth native Roger Miller, who wrote the music and lyrics for this Broadway smash hit!
This limited engagement of Big River will feature Jaston Williams, star of the original Tuna series.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Ginger Man: Pint Night: Buy the beer, keep the glass (until they're gone)
- Pappasito's Cantina: $ 2.95 Bud Light and Miller Lite drafts, $3.95 $6 margaritas, half off Cuervo and Crown Royal shots / $5 appetizers
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Fort Worth): $2 off drinks / $5 special cocktails / $5 wines by the glass
- The Ginger Man: $3.75 all draught Spaten beers
- BoomerJack's Grill & Bar: $2 Domestic Pints, $3 Domestic Pilsners, $3 Well Drinks, $2 U Call it! (Crown & Down)
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"