Barbecue Demo and Dinner
8100 Dallas Parkway , Plano, TX
Diners, home cooks, and backyard barbecue enthusiasts are invited to KB’s Woodfire Grill for a special presentation. Chef Kent Rathbun will be doing demonstrations with the Big Green Egg and showcasing a variety of barbecue techniques as he cooks up some of his favorite meats. So whether you’re cooking for yourself or an entire tailgate party, you’ll be able to absorb all the technical know-how required to pull it off.
All the while, Chef Kent will interact with guests, field questions and wax poetic on important subjects like the difference between St. Louis style ribs and baby back ribs. Dishes will include St Louis Style Pork Ribs, Baby Back Ribs, Whole Roasted Beef Tenderloin, Barbecued Chicken, Prime Beef Culotte, and Salt Crusted Branzini.
In addition to demonstrating best practices for grilling the above items, Chef Kent will treat guests to a gourmet barbecue feast, where they’ll be able to sample all of the day’s delicious results. And to wash it down, there will be plenty of beer provided by Trinity Groves-based Four Corners Brewery.
$75. Reservations are required. Please call Jamie Biedermann at 214-619-3557 or email email@example.com.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- PepperSmash: 4 off margaritas, $3 Wells, $1 off beer, $1-4 off wine, $1-3 off on food
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant: $1 off signature Gordon Biersch lagers and ales / $2 off all wines by the glass / $5 all ultra premium cocktails
- PepperSmash: $3 Wells, $1 off beer, $1-4 off wine, $1-3 off on food
- Cru Wine Bar: 1/2 off bottles of champagne
- Cantina Laredo: $2 off margaritas, wine, & all beer
- UPDATED: Pan-Latin restaurant called Mexican Sugar in Plano is open
- UPDATED: DFW's second East Hampton Sandwich Co. to open at Shops at Legacy November 6
- UPDATED: Eatzi's in West Plano opens September 20
- Kendra Scott to open boutique at Shops at Legacy in Plano
- Cirque Musica launches with two shows in Frisco on June 22