SMU Tate Lecture Series: A.J. Jacobs
6405 Boaz Lane , University Park, TX
$45 - $65
A.J. Jacobs Esquire editor at large; self-experimenter and human guinea pig; author of best-sellers Drop Dead Healthy, The Year of Living Biblically and The Know-It-All.
Information from venue
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun
- Seafood restaurant Palapas opens on Greenville Ave with two big patios