UT Arlington Maverick Speakers Series with Nina Totenberg
In Texas Hall
April 8, 2014
Nina Totenberg is an award-winning legal affairs correspondent for National Public Radio whose reports are heard on All Things Considered and Morning Edition. In 1991, her groundbreaking report about University of Oklahoma Law Professor Anita Hill’s allegations of sexual harassment against Clarence Thomas, then a nominee for the Supreme Court, led the Senate Judiciary Committee to re-open Thomas’s confirmation hearings. Before joining NPR in 1975, Totenberg served as Washington editor of The New York Times Magazine, and before that she was the legal affairs correspondent for the National Observer. She is the only radio journalist to have won the National Press Foundation award for Broadcaster of the Year.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- UPDATEDx2: George Strait may end farewell tour at AT&T Stadium in Arlington June 7, 2014
- Jerry World sets sights global rodeo domination
- UT-Arlington will exhibit rare JFK photographs
- Really? The video screen at Jerry World is a "breathtakingly bad" idea?
- Are you ready for some football? Dallas Cowboys' kick off in free-to-the-public practice