Fashion and Flea
to 5 PM
1209 South Main Street , Grapevine, TX
Fashion and Flea offers items that are vintage, antique, locally produced or hand-crafted including furniture, decor, housewares, clothing and jewelry, electronics, games, toys, records, cds, ephemera, signs and more.
Saturday only: Visit the Dallas Record Flea, which will be held at the same location, and meet Danielle Colby of History Channel’s American Pickers, who will be on site for shopping and a meet and greet.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Pluckers Wing Bar: $3 Select Mexican Bottled Beers, $5.50 Patron Margaritas, $6 Mother Plucker (34 oz) Mugs of Dos Equis, $8 Patron Mexican Martinis
- Back Porch Grill & Tavern: $1.50 drafts, $2 wells, domestics & wine, $4.50 frozen margaritas
- Outback Steakhouse: $1 off wells, house wine, drafts, margaritas
- Saltgrass Steak House: $1.50 drafts (12 oz.), $1 off all bar drinks, 1/2 price appetizers
- Big Fish Seafood Grill & Bar: $2 domestic bottle or draft beers, $3 house wine & well drinks
- Theater review: Leading Ladies serves gold diggers, plot twists and consecutive laughs on a silver spoon
- Video: Slabs of ice rapidly slide off Great Wolf Lodge
- Theater review: Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson will make you love leather pants
- Theater review: Runway Theatre plays Talking Pictures as a sincere drama with a dash of comedy
- Grapevine shop hosts royal baby watch party