Road to Sochi Tour
to 3 PM
Woodall Rodgers Freeway and North Olive Street , Dallas, TX
Test your skills on a street luge ramp, try some curling and do some Wii snowboarding on Feb. 1 and 2 at Klyde Warren Park. The United States Olympic Committee is promoting the Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games through an interactive sports tour, presented by Liberty Mutual Insurance. Chad Hedrick, a Texan five-time Olympic medalist in long track speedskating, will participate in autograph sessions. Other attractions include ski jumping and bobsledding photo ops, chances to try a cross-country ski course on roller skis, a slideboard skate-off, and a two-minute biathlon-themed course.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Boxwood T & G: $3 select taps
- Sunset Lounge: $3 you-call-its
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger