Rhett Miller / Salim Nourallah / Chris Johnson
1311 Lipscomb St. , Fort Worth, TX
Rhett Miller, front man of the Old 97’s, is an accomplished solo artist as well. He performs an acoustic show tonight.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Rhett Miller (More About this Band)
Salim Nourallah (More About this Band)
Telegraph Canyon (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- Chat Room Pub: $2 wells, $2 domestic drafts, $2 domestic bottles, $2 Miller Lite and Shiner drafts
- Chadra Mezza and Grill: $2 drafts (excluding seasonal), half-price select cocktails, free hummus at the bar
- Chat Room Pub: $2 wells, $2 domestic drafts, $2 domestic bottles, Happy Hour All Night
- Crossroads Lounge: $1 drafts, $2.50 longnecks, $2.75 wells
- The Usual: $1 off mixed drinks, beer and glasses of wine / $2 off cocktails
See more events classified as:
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun
- Theater review: Venus in Fur is intense, sexy and certainly PG-13