Superchunk / Waxahatchee / Pageantry
Superchunk tours in support of its latest release I Hate Music, their tenth studio album. Waxahatchee and Pageantry opens.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas / 1/2 priced bottles of wine
- Angry Dog: $2.50 domestics, $3.50 premium beers, $3 wine and $2.50 wells
- City Tavern: $3 Domestic Bottles
- Lizard Lounge: $2 drinks and domestic bottles
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger