Sammons Jazz: A Trip to New Orleans
to 10 PM
3630 Harry Hines Blvd. , Dallas, TX
$35 - $40
The Sammons Center for the Arts kicks off its Spring 2014 season of Sammons Jazz on Wednesday, February 5, 2014, with "A Trip to New Orleans." The Fredrick Sanders Quartet performs the opening set of Crescent City-style jazz, followed by the Dixieland sounds of the N'awlins Gumbo Kings. Each set lasts about one hour with an intermission between sets.
Tickets cost $40 or $35 for Jazz members and include beverages, a light dinner and valet parking. Doors open at 7:00 p.m.; the performance begins at 7:30 p.m. To order tickets, call 214-520-7789. All major credit cards are accepted.
Information submitted by a site user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Dream Cafe: Half off South American wines
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Asador: Taco Tuesdays: $6 Select Margaritas, $15 Tequila Family Flights
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- Mattito's: $2 draft beer, $3.99 margaritas, free appetizers
See more events classified as:
- Theater reviews: Anglophiles, especially, will love Less Than Kind at Theatre Three
- Review: Don't miss brunch at Kitchen LTO in Trinity Groves
- Before Miley's Dallas concert: She promises "every show is going to be different"
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April