Air Loom / Kirk Thurmond / Rob Nance and The Lost Souls
1409 S. Lamar St. , Dallas, TX
Growing up on a steady diet of musical influences in North Carolina that ranged from Doc Watson to Neil Young, Rob Nance now writes songs that echo the traditions of southern and contemporary folk music. His first EP, Wake Up and Smile, was released in 2012 and his first full-length album, Lost Souls and Locked Doors, was released on June 11, 2013.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, $12 buckets of beers
- Absinthe Lounge: $2 drafts, $3 wells, $4 calls, $5 martinis
- Enchilada's: $1 off all drinks
- One Eyed Penguin: $5 any flavor of Three Olives brand vodka
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
See more events classified as:
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling