Vietnamese New Year TET Festival
to 5 PM
2602 Mayfield Road , Grand Prairie, TX
This special event will showcase a wide range of professional and community performing artists, business and corporate displays, traditional and non-traditional activities, talent competitions, food fair, art dealers and much more.
Activities include the Grand Opening Ceremony, Lion Dancing, Flag Presentations, Music, Dancing, Asian Entertainment, Martial Arts Exhibitions, Cultural Foods, Arts & Crafts, Exhibits, and and much more.
Admission is free, and it’s just $3 to park.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Male Yorkshire Terrier found in Grand Prairie
- Concert review: Kenny Chesney offers escape from reality at laid-back Cowboys Stadium show
- Taco review: Tacos La Banqueta in Arlington
- Fast food place Go Loco to open five stores in Texas by year’s end
- Grand Prairie’s Kirby Creek Natural Science Education Center powers forward with environmental education