Paul Simon / Sting
2500 Victory Avenue , Dallas, TX
$43.75 - $253.75
Paul Simon & Sting, two of music's most renowned and enduring artists, will embark on a concert tour throughout North America in February and March 2014. Both of these artists have explored world rhythms and pushed the boundaries of popular music, and through their music, continue to speak to generations of fans.
As friends for many years, their collaboration on a tour is a natural fit. At each performance, audiences will be treated to the unique pleasure of experiencing these two innovative musicians On Stage Together, in addition to solo performances with their respective bands.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- The Living Room Bar: Yappy Hour Tuesdays: A dog gets you half off specially themed cocktails normally running $10 to $12
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $2 domestic bottles, $2 cosmos and appletinis, $3 calls, $3 schooners
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas / 1/2 priced bottles of wine
- One Eyed Penguin: $5 Enchanted Rock Bloody Marys / $5 Penguin Piss
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger