Paul Simon / Sting
2500 Victory Avenue , Dallas, TX
$43.75 - $253.75
Paul Simon & Sting, two of music's most renowned and enduring artists, will embark on a concert tour throughout North America in February and March 2014. Both of these artists have explored world rhythms and pushed the boundaries of popular music, and through their music, continue to speak to generations of fans.
As friends for many years, their collaboration on a tour is a natural fit. At each performance, audiences will be treated to the unique pleasure of experiencing these two innovative musicians On Stage Together, in addition to solo performances with their respective bands.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- One Eyed Penguin: $5 Enchanted Rock Bloody Marys / $5 Penguin Piss
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling